Tuesday, February 8, 2011

February starts well!!

Looks like February starts pretty well!!

I spend all my free time between work, trainings under this awesome sun, and good moments with buddies!!
Not that much of kayaking but there's no rain and so no water in the rivers, so I ride my XCountry MTBike and go jogging every day!!

I also was invited to the local athletes price giving ceremony of the Aveyron Department Cuncil. No worry, I'll write you a post about that pretty soon!!


MTBiking in the heart of the famous wineyards of Marcillac (15minutes from home).


The castle of La Roque in my backyard under a massive smile.
Photo taken during a MTB ride.

Last Thusday took place a sick party in La Chuppa pub, in Rodez downtown, organized by some of my buddies, well we had to go there!!!


Gautier and Arnaud


Family shot, from LtoR:
Gautier, Thibault, Val, Arnaud, Léo and Yohan.


Yohan...


Juju and Matt behind the bar, all good!!


Marion, Claire and myself!!

To wait for the rain and go to paddle our favourite rivers in France and well over, train hard and enjoy life!!

No comments: