Thursday, February 24, 2011

Aveyron Department Cuncil price giving ceremony


Feb. 6th Saturday, I was invited to the the Aveyron Department Cuncil price giving ceremony to the local athletes.

The opportunity to bring together in a sweet atmosphere the cream of the local athletes and the local councillors, with the presence of the local press.

Every athlete recieved a nice tracksuit and a sweet cheque!! ;-)

About kayaking, was presented Gaél Kernin (Millau CK club), Hugo Cailhol and myself (Rodez CK club).



Many thanks to the Rodez CK club which follow me, support and help me since my beginnings!!
I can't forget to thank Marc Cailhol, the president of the Rodez CK club, who make an awesome work everyday!!

Many thanks also to the Aveyron Department Cuncil which support me since few years and put kayaking under the spotlights regulary!!

No comments: