Sunday, January 30, 2011

Lazy January...

Oh, that month looks a bit slow and easy, too much??

Well, I take some minutes to post some news about my winter adventures around Rodez, my home place in France:
A little bit of kayak, many MTB rides, some photos, lot of partys at the pub with friends, and lot of work to fill my bank account.


MTBike DH in Momèche, Marcillac valley.


Victor Salomon in Momèche, Marcillac valley.


THE new Tshirt I bought it on the web, LIKE IT!!


The lil' MTBike winter carnage... Nothing broken that time!!


Léo Chauchard who tryed kayaking for his 1st time... On January!!
Not too bad for a soccer player!!


Lil' selfportrait by night with Rodez full on lights.


Rodez by night, my home place!!


Victor Salomon on the new "whip" spot of St. Jean, Marcillac Valley


Photo shooting with Gautier my bro, in the Palanges forest.


Gautier Grollemund


A try quite conclusive of a photo with a speed of 30/100sec. with low light condition!!


Don't forget for sure the good french food my home region Aveyron, 2 "farçou" and you're ready again!!


Yep, with buddies we also some shits, like here with Arnaud.
We put tons of paper in Antoine's car for his Bday!!

We're all waiting for spring right now, I miss spring kayaking so much!!!
But we're just at the middle of the winter... Damn!!

No comments: