Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Vidéo shooting for a FranceTV

Mid-April, I join Eric Deguil and a TV production team directed by Jacques Malaterre, for 2 shooting days on the Upper Tarn and the Sources of the Tarn to realize a kayak sequence for the the film "The most beautiful contry in the world" broadcasted on the second biggest TV in France France2 the Dec. 25th at 8.50pm.

My job in all that was to make the safety for Eric and give few advices to the TV crew, knowing that I'm working in a TV crew the whole winter on the Freeride World Tour.

I had the chance to take few great photos of Eric during the shooting:

Gouffre de l'Oules, Upper Tarn.

La Trompette, Upper Tarn.

Using drone, mini pilotless helicoptère with a camera on.

Here the 6m long crane.

Rico and the crane.

For sure I paddled a bit and enjoyed this still hamazing Upper Tarn!!
Here myself in La Trompette and below in the Gouffres des Meules.


Many thanks to Virgile for those 2 beautiful photos!!
Thanks again to Eric Deguil and and the TV crew!!

No comments: