Sunday, November 4, 2012

FLUID kayak - Dope test

At the end of September, I was at the KanuMesse in Nurnberg, Germany, and picked up there my new FLUID Dope playboat.

The Dope is the last kayak produced by FLUID Kayaks.
It's a playboat in the line of the playboats produced on the market.
You'll say me, it's the same than the other ones... It probably looks like in the dark at 100m away.

I had the chance to test it in Saint Pierre de Boeuf in a wave and a different holes with a really good water level.

The Dope is really easy to handle. It glides super well and bounce easily in a wave.
Honnestly, these last days, it was hard to find a playboat you can simply enjoy surfing a green wave and doing flatspins.
Yeah, not every kayaker does airscrews and helix on a 30cm wave... And I don't for sure... But I know how to surf and spin those toys!! ;-)


Blunting the FLUID Dope.

As the new playboats, in a hole, you'll fly doing loops and space godzilas.

  I was happy to see the Dope doing proper cartwheels and didn't jump in all the ways during my wheels.

Easy air times


Well, new FLUID Dope is an easy and performing playboat for paddlers who wanna enjoy all kind of waves and holes and for those ones who wanna perform and score as never before!!

No comments: