Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Photoshoot with Paul Villecourt - UCPA Flaine

On Jan 29th to Feb 4th, Paul Villecourt invited me with few friends for a photoshooting week in Flaine for the french holidays centers UCPA

There I was with 4 buddies for a week in the mountains.

Justine, Sophie, Nico, Antoine and me.

Myself.

We had great conditions at the beginning and the end of the week.
Half week we had massive snow fall which offered us powder for the rest of teh week.
The Mont Blanc behind!!

Myslef off piste!!

Antoine


Can't believe I'm able to do this...
Nico, Paul, Antoine and I.

Photo!!

Nicolas

Antoine, THE shot of the week!!

Few of my photos:
Before off piste

Off piste here we go.
photo: Nicolas Varin.
Paul Villecourt going to find a place to shoot.

Well, a beautiful week in the mountains to ski with friends in awesome conditions and a great atmosphere!!
Need to get back in the powder!!

Many thanks to Paul Villecourt!!

No comments: