Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Freeride World Tour 2012

This Winter 2011/2012 was my first winter in the mountains and so by the Freeride World Tour I was working for.
I've been part of the TV/media crew directed by David Arnaud during this winter.
Well, there I was on all european stages of the Freeride World Tour in Chamonix FRA, Courmayeur ITA, Roldal NOR, Fieberbrunn AUT and the final in Verbier SWI.

Photos are always better than shitty blabla:

With ski legend Seb Michaud in the heli-shuttle in Courmayeur ITA.
Judith at work, Courmayeur ITA.
David and Sylvain at work Courmayeur, ITA.
David and I.
Our green office in Courmayeur ITA.


Jeremy Bernard, the photographer of the tour, an eye and a style!!!
www.jeremy-bernard.com


Richard Amacker.

Sarah Martinais.


In Fieberbrunn, Autria, photo by David Carlier.
 My self and behind the legendary Bec-des-Rosses SWI.

Reine Barkered, winner FWT2012. Verbier SWI.


Adam "Alphonse" Brown, we always need a british!! ;-)


Enak Gavagio opens the Bec-des-Rosses in Switzerland during the final stage.


Freeride World Tour 2012 crew. A great team!!

This winter had been for me a great experience in the TV/media crew.
I grew up in my work organization, the quality of my edits and for sure a better eye focused on details which will help me to do a better work for photos and videos.

Many thanks to David Arnaud who proposed me a spot in his team.
A massive thank also to all FWT team!!

www.freerideworldtour.com

No comments: