Sunday, February 27, 2011

Here you have 2 brand new videos!!

First one, the teaser of a dressed up party "Your mother never let you go out like that" in Rodez, my home town.
Footage is from the Teva Extrem Outdoor Games 2010 in Italy.

Teaser party 10 Mars 2011 from Val Grollemund on Vimeo.

Next one, I joined my bro Gautier during one of his DH MTB session in the Palages forest, near our home town Rodez.
If you follow me on that blog, there was previously a post with some photos about that session: here

Gautier Grollemund - Winter session from Val Grollemund on Vimeo.

You wanna watch some more???
Ok, check out my Vimeo: here

Seeya

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there,

Thanks for sharing the link - but unfortunately it seems to be down? Does anybody here at valgrollemund2.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


Thanks,
James

Val said...

Hey James,

Check out my Vimeo at http://vimeo.com/user438425
Hope it works for you.
cheers

Val