Tuesday, April 6, 2010

DownHill in Saint Jean, France


Victor Salomon

Gautier, my brother, planned to start the shooting of his film with the sequence of Guillaume Costes.
Yesterday afternoon, all the conditions were ok, big blue sky and sunshine, sweet temperature, track perfectly wet... well all good!!!
The action took place in Saint Jean, the heart of the beautiful valley of Marcillac in Aveyron, France.

I followed Gautier with my photo camera... yes I'm in a Rehabilitation period because of my collarbone, I've to stay wise...

Check out some of my photos:


Paul Salomon, the panther


The view from top, one of my favorite place!!!


Guillaume Costes in the first section


The road gap, Guillaume Costes


Guillaume Costes


Guillaume Costes


Victor Salomon


Gautier at work... hard!!!


The Salomon bros


Paul Salomon

The video of Gautier Grollemund with Guillaume Costes will be on the web next week.
Stay tuned!!!

Thanks guys for the session, was great!!!!

No comments: