Monday, November 23, 2009

Chile - Pucón


Me on the Upper Palguin

I'm in Pucón since 4 days, the trip in Chile started as worst as it can start...
The first day we paddled the Nevados, wich is a real creeking paradize with slides, waterfalls... Well all good!!!!!!
On the last drop all went wrong... 2 swims at the big waterfall and lost all their gears, we rescue everyones and we go again...

Just after Mariann swam also in a nasty big hole and lost her camera, her paddle and broke her boat...
I continu really early to help her and get back all her stuffs, at the take out I go fast in the steep take out and slide... my boat fall in the canyon and goes in the core section... Oh yes, and I had my camera too in my boat...
All that goes down and it was impossible to see it and pull it out!!!!

Day 1 for Mariann and I:
2 camera lost
1 kayak lost
1 broken kayak
1 paddle lost

The next day, I buy a new boat and we went on the Upper Palguin.
A real pleasure, walking shuttle and all the river is in a beautiful place!!!

Yesterday I paddled with the Czech again on the upper Palguin

photos Jakub Sedivy

Me in the first rapid of the upper Palguin


The famous waterfall on the upper Palguin

Yesterday night, Ian Garcia said me they saw my kayak in the canyon, it's waiting to pull it out...
He also get back my camera, but it's really killed... full of water...


Today, the photos shows you well what we did... NOTHING!!!!!
Mariann's car is getting fixed at the mecanic, so impossible to go paddling...
So well... I'm a bit frustrated to stay here, then the creeking paradize is just right here!!!!!!

I hope next days will be more activ than today...

I'll try to give more news asap!!!

No comments: