Saturday, November 14, 2009

Chile, here I come!!


Futalefu, photo Paul Villecourt

This winter, I will not be in France, I'll be in Chile!!!

I've my flight on Wednesday 18th and I'll be back on January 31st 2010.
2 months and a half just for paddle in the kayaking paradize, and we will be on summer over there!! :-D

Over there, I join Mariann Seather and many friends, Chile looks like the place to be in the World between October and February, especially in Pucòn and on the Futa.
We'll go big!!!!!!


Tyler Curtis on the Futalefu, photo Paul Villecourt

The program:
2 or 3 weeks in Pucòn depends on the water levels, 3 weeks or more on the Futa, probably some days on the Baker and the rivers around, maybe few days in Argentina, for the rest of the times all depend on the water levels and what the freinds do...

The trip looks pretty nice!!
I'll upload some photos for sure, just to annoy you!! ;-)

No comments: