Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Shooting River SUP for "Saturday Sport" on FranceTV

Few months that we were planning the video shooting with Grégoire Tournon, the presenter of "Saturday Sport" on "TéléMatin" Tv Show broadcasted on France2 the second biggest TV channel in France.
During this 6minutes TV show, Grégoire tested for you different sports from the most famous to the smallest ones.
This time I bring him in the Gorges du Tarn, in Sainte Enimie village exactly, to let him test River Stand Up Paddling.

How did it go for him? I'll let you discover all that end of June beginning of July when the TV Show will be broadcasted.
I'll give you the exact date.
For the moment here are few photos:

Sainte Enimie, heart of the Gorges du Tarn.

Interview on the beach.

Last advices before putting in for a descent of the Tarn.

Many thanks to Grégoire, Daniel and Richard, and also to my brother Gautier and my mom for their help.

No comments: