Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Freeride World Tour 2013

As last year, I'm working again for the Freeride World Tour, the ski and snowboard world Championship.

This year, things are evolve a lot cause we have our events live on the web for the 6 stops of the season!!
The Challenge is great, we're 38 persons involved on the TVmedia crew doing a sick work all together!!

Well, I've been to Courmayeur Italy and then to Chamonix France which were the 2nd and 3rd stops (1st one was in Revelstoke Canada) of the 2013 Freeride World Tour.

Here are the two highlights video clips of Courmayeur and Chamonix:



I had the pleasure to be in charge to edit the mid-season quick highlights video clip, here it is:

Here few photos I took during my work on the Freeride World Tour: 

Shooting with Adam Brown and our guest rider Sam Anthamatten.

In the steep to film Sam Anthamatten.

Sam riding down!!

Our guide that day Sam Anthamatten, thanks Sam!!


Chamonix, freeriding mecca.

Shooting with Adam Brown and rider Ludo Guillot Diaz

Early morning heli carryings, hyyyypa!!

Setting up the finish line

Sam Anthamatten and Jeremy Heitz Naked On Top!!

The finish line, my office during the events. Office with view on the Mont-Blanc!!

Adam Brown, my cameraman at the finish line!!

Piers and Lars doing interviews.

So that's it, here we are at the mid-season of this 2013 Freeride World Tour, I'm having sick experiences there and improving my workflow!!
And yeah, working with those panoramas is not that bad!!
Next stops for me are Fieberbrunn Austria and Verbier Switzerland on March!!

Ride life.

No comments: