Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Adventure Race training with Absolu Raid

Yep, to not stay at home getting lasy waiting for the good water levels in my local rivers, I'm doing adventure races (kayak, XC MTB, trail running). I already have good basics on a MTBike and in a kayak, I really would liked to do something I can practice all year long.

The weekend of December 15-16th 2012 we had a training with members of the club the region of the Roquefort cheese.

So, two days full on with XC MTBike and orientation trail running, and heavy legs at the end of the weekend!!

Long uphill to come back on the plateau.

Baptiste.

On the plateau, downhill is close.

Some really interesting downhill, a bit slicy but only have to go fast!!

Baptiste almost dead during the orentation trail running.

Only 2km to go and weekend is done.

A good weekend outdoor enjoying amazing sceneries and sports, so good!!
Many thanks to the whole Absolu Raid team for this weekend!!

No comments: