Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Summer time in Rodez

Summer time with friends at home from Val Grollemund on Vimeo.

This summer I spent lot of time in Rodez and around, my homecountry, I even think it's the first summer I spent so much time in my home place!!!


Sweet white wine of Marcillac and the so famous "farcou", so good!!


Arnaud


Pierre and Arnaud in Sainte Eulalie d'Olt.


Marion


Easy time beside the swiming pool.


Victor


Me.


Paul


Paul ready to drive a flight!!


The Aveyron, my homecountre, view from up there!!


Bruejouls wine fest... yellow mandatory!!
I finally had the chance to enjoy the famous villages party in Aveyron and their famous wine fest!!!


My bro Gautier golfing.


Myself a the "détroit" water jumping spot.

Well, all good in Aveyron this summer, well enjoyed friends, villages parties, good local food and wines, and many other good things!!!
Thanks all locals friends for this memorable summer!!

No comments: