Tuesday, September 27, 2011

KanuMesse SUPexpo 2011

On Sept 18th to 21th I was in Nurnberg, Germany, for the KanuMesse, the international paddle sports tradeshow, the place to be to see all the new products, sell and buy stuffs for the coming season!!!

I was there to give a hand to TyWarp who sponsor me with their sick paddles, and also for FLUID Kayak who also sponsor me.


Holger the TyWarp boss, present you one of my photos of Stéphanie.
How sweet it is??!!


Alex Thomas Keller, TyWarp paddlers and dealer, talking about the brand new paddles with Jeroen Mr Playak.


Myself with the brand new "Bite", the new TyWarp paddle 100% made in Basalt fibers which wan the 2011 KanuMag (Germany) Innovation Award!!



In a other style, I've been part of a photoshooting for Sevylor with Paul Villecourt, and here is the result, my face on massive posters on their booth and also on the packagings.


It's weird to be printed on boxes like that!!!


I also have to talk about the famous "Looping Louie Contest" organized every year at the KanuMesse by our friend and TyWarp boss, Holger Shroeder!!!


Looping Louie Contest!!!


And of course after presented, sell and buy stuffs, nothing better than a good party mixed with great class by Mr McFly himself David Arnaud!!!


Right after the KanuMesse I drove back to France, 12h the ass in the car, alone... Was long...

Many thanks to the TyWarp team and to the RokXat team!!!!
Seeya probably next year!!

No comments: