Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Collarbone fixed!!

Yesterday, on Tueday, I was at the hospital in Rodez my home city to pull the titanium plate out of my collarbone.
Yep, I had it since I broke my collarbone in 4 pieces on a MTBiking session on Feb.!!

The plate and the screws were beginning to make me lot of pain, especially with frictions!!


A lil cross on my left arm, just in case they forget which side they have to open to pull the plate out...


Classic view in a hospital...


A cross on left and a catheter on right arm...


Buddies Arnaud and Marion came to visit me, thanks!!


The drainer... Not painfull to pull it out, just do it quickly!!


Almost in a good shape... Almost...
About the scar they put 39 staples on!!


The plate and screws I had on my collarbone.

At the moment I stay at home, I've to keep the staples for 8 days then I'll have Steri-Strips for 15 days, that will make a beautiful scar in the future!!
Then I'll have looot physical therapy and all will be fine again!!!
I'm really motivated to be back on track asap, but I've to stay careful and do all step by step and take all the time it needs!!
Well, I'll enjoy the end of the year parties!!

I guess I'll be back in my kayak on mid/end of January...
For sure I'll keep you posted!!

No comments: