Sunday, November 14, 2010

Shooting of "Runnable" on the Tarn river


"Runnable" (Coming June 2011)
from Gautier Grollemund on Vimeo.

Few days ago my brother Gautier asked me if I could be keen on filming some kayaking sequences for one of his next film "Runnable" he was working on.
For sure I was keen on it!!

So, on November 6th, when there was a good water level on the Tarn river, we drove there to shoot the trailer of "Runnable" on one of the most famous rapid in France, the "Gouffre des Meules" (class V) on one of the most famous river in France the Tarn river.




Gautier driving my car... Please slowly!!


Crazy view on a sea of clouds on the Montmirat!!




I said you there was a great view from the Montmirat!!


Let's go down to the put in!!


"Gouffre des Meules" here I am!!


"Gouffre des Meules" rapid.


Me in the S at the top of the rapid.


Me got the eddy just before the last drop.


Me in the last drop.


Val Grollemund on the Tarn river, France
from Val Grollemund on Vimeo.

Here a little desciption of the "Gouffre des Meules" rapid by myself.

Once we finished the shooting, some other paddlers arrived at the rapid and I joined them for the rest of the descent.


The turn of the "Gouffre des Meules" rapid.


The last drop of the "Gouffre des Meules".

Stay tuned for more news of "Runnable"!!

No comments: