Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Holidays in Rodez, my homeplace

Yep, after working the whole summer, it was time to enjoy good times with buddies for that end of summer.
So, I'm back home in Rodez for 2 weeks off, just taking it easy and do actually nothing!!
Of course I keep on training to be ready for the Extrem Kayak World Championship, beggining of October in Autria.


Easy, my ass in a home river.


Gautier, my bro, enjoys before go back at school.


Arnaud Tranchard taking air!!


Arnaud, Marion and me in the sunnies.


Eaaaasy times on the beach with Gautier, Ludi, Marion and Arnaud.


Secret swimming spot at only 10minutes from home!!




Sweet evenings with buddies; Nico, my beer and I.


Live concert down town Rodez!! :-D

Just great pleasure to be at home and enjoy sweet times with all my friends!! ;-)

No comments: