Monday, July 19, 2010

New partnership - TyWarp



After 2 years going big with AT paddles, I switch paddles partner to join right now the german company TyWarp.
TyWarp makes paddles for all kayakers and for all kayaking styles, from see kayaking to white water kayaking, from begginers to experts, you'll find the paddle you need!!!

Feel free to visit the website TyWarp.com


photo: Gautier Grollemund
Myself with some of my toys!!


Photo: Alban Gardès - adrenagliss.com
Winner of the Pyrenees Buddies Race the TyWarp "Fire 1.1 ergo", 195cm, 45°!!



If you wanna try TyWarp paddles, I've some test paddles, so feel free to come and try!!!

Many thanks to Holger Schroeder, TyWarp's boss, to propose me that partnership, for his availability and his quickness!!!

Right now, I just have to go kayaking and go biiiiig!!

No comments: