Sunday, February 14, 2010

New partnership - NIL



It's now official, I'm in the team NIL!!!!

Since March 2008, I paddle with NIL helmets (ex Riverstar).
Stefan and I kept in good contact since that first buying, and on summer 2009 he proposed me to paddle for NIL.
What's better than paddle with great quality helmets and paddles, with pretty nice designs, made by passionate and trusting austrian kayakers??!!!

www.nilstyle.com



I use the Rhino fullcut and Rhino halfcut, really great helmets!!!
We are working on the new paddles.
On my travel in Chile, end of 2009, Nil gave me a staight shaft prototype paddle, pretty good!!!
NIL offer me the possibility to make a new helmet, I'll reciev material at the end of the month to make the shape.
The helmet would be a adaptation/evolution of the Rhino fullcut

We'll keep you updated for sure, no worry!!!!

Many thanks to Stefan and Jörg!!!!!!!

No comments: