Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm back!!!!


I'm back here in our good old Europe!!!

I came back in France on January 1st.
The travel from Pucòn to Rodez was so long: 3days...
=> 12h of bus Pucòn - Santiago, start at 20h30 on December 3Oth
=> 20 minutes of bus to arrive at the international airport of Santiago
=> 8h waiting
=> flight to Paris (New Year Ev' in it...)
=> 5h waiting
=> flight Paris - Toulouse
=> 1h30 driving
=> Home sweet home on January 1st at 20h30!!!!!!!!!

Waoow, was long...

Now, we just have to wait snow stop falling for rain and/or snow melting, then go big as we've to paddle!!!!
The 2010 projects are planing... I can say you it will be awesome!!!
Shhhhhh I didn't say nothing!! ;-)

I did a break in the Pucòn region on the way back from Futa to Santiago.
Check some photos of my last kayak day in Chile.
Here on the Turbio where we enjoyed so well with Tyler Curtis, Logan Grayling and Jakub Sedivy.
We droped the drop many times each.
That's a pretty nice waterfall closed of the parking place, niiiiiice!!!


Me in the drop.
Photo: Jakub Sedivy


Jakub Sedivy goes big.
Please check out his blog jakubsedivy.blogspot.com

Photo: Val Grollemund


Myself in a pretty nice freewheel!!
Photo: Jakub Sedivy

No comments: