Friday, September 25, 2009

Bilder Freestyle Munich

I was the last week in Munich where I compet at the first edition of the Bilder Freestyle Munich.
A pretty nice contest with a nice atmosphere and
The race was on a sessions system: 5 paddlers had 10 minutes in the hole to do their runs one after one...It was nice and you can paddle 4 or 5 runs per sessions.
Pretty nice!!


Seppi Strohmeier, winner in K1 men


Val in the hole


Oli Grau


Anne Hübner


Ingrid Schlott


Seppi entry move


Seppi


Markus Leppaenen


The finish of the boater cross... the lonely boater cross where it's better to not finish first to have the good gifts!!!!


The 5 final paddlers

At the end I finished 3rd in K1 men!!!
Seppi wan easy, Oli 4th and Markus 5th.
About the girls, Ingrid wan and Anne ended 3rd.

A super nice contest who keen me to have more time in Germany... well I don't speak german but I can learn!! ;-)

Photos:
Matthias Breuel
Val Grollemund

No comments: