Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Slalom race - Réals, France

Finally... I'm back on the water and races after a forced shutdown... Ouuuh that's pretty good!!

And it was in Réals near to Béziers (France southern), on March 7th and 8th, I came back to the first "National 2" slalom race of the season.
Just 110 competitors were present on the hard slalom course of Réals. But it isn't a big deal, the paddling show was in Réals for sure!!

About me I'm pretty happy of my comeback, I win the first run in C1 with good paths despite too much touchs.
Same thing in second run with a good end of run, and again too much touchs.
I was 2nd... and finally 11th, judges gave me a 50 seconds penalty ...
A penalty on which I do not really agree, but it's the game...

That said, I'm pretty happy of my come back on the water!! I realize that I didn't, or just a little bit, lost my technics, and always wanted to paddling!!
However, I must work physicaly!!

No comments: