Friday, November 28, 2008

New partnership - sandiline



Julien Billaut contacted me about a week ago to offer me a partnership with sandiline for two years, and I accepted!
Eric Deguil also received the proposal and also accepted.

After the success on the international slalom market, sandiline enters on the freeride market with a complete new range that will please many paddlers.

In terms of my contract with sandiline, I'm on the international freeride team "sandiTribe."
This team is composed of freestylers and freeriders, there are:
- Billy & Carly Harries (Canada)
- Mike Dawson (NZL)
- Andreas Pfeiffer (GER)
- The crazy Japanese Yagi
- Enrico Lazarotto (ITA)
+ Adidas sickline team
+ Eric Deguil and me

Eric and I get our gear very soon!!
Please contact Julien, Eric or me for more information, or visit the sandiline website http://sandiline.com/

Many thanks to Julien, Femke and the sandiline crew!!

No comments: