Saturday, October 18, 2008

Slalom race - Saint Pierre de Boeuf


The slalom season has resumed this weekend for me, and it begins pretty well!
I was this weekend in the slalom regional race of Saint Pierre de Boeuf which ran 370 boats.
It is not confess that I know this white water stadium as my pocket to be working this summer ...

I conducted two runs to 0 penalty, and improving my second run of 1.5 seconds.
Many thanks to Thibault and the others of canoe kayak club of La Platière for the start music: Baywatch soundtrack !
I'm scratching at the 4th and 3rd Senior ... oops I am senior ...


Barbara, all in the eye!! ;-)

I am really pleased on water, it had to include my new boat (thank you Rico) and new rounds (new IFC regulations) are more pleasant to navigate and more spectacular!!
Maybe I'll train seriously in slalom ...
Many thanks to David and Isa, for house and openness, and Barbara ;-)!!
a good weekend nonetheless ...

Photographer: Eric Michel

No comments: