Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Agout river event - Brassac, France


Gautier and Val at the start

I was this weekend on the Agout River in Brassac.This river is open to paddlers just one weekend per year, this is why there's an event where 400 kayakers come.


Gautier and Val were taking a shower


Flying Val

Agout river is realy simple, but I go to this event for the atmosphere and to meet people!!There's just one dificult rapid "L'escalier de la Peyre", where many paddlers swim and make the show!!
My brother Gautier and me made the show, but the positiv show with lot of good runs and tricks in this rapid.


Patrick in "L'escalier de la Peyre"

For the first time there's a freestyle competition too. It took place at the start of the Agout river, and my friend Max Renault wan it easy!!


Max in a sweet Mc Nasty


Hope I'll come again in Brassac next year... as 5 last years!!


Grollemund brothers in action


Sweet atmosphere on Agout river

Photos:
Gautier Grollemund
Nelly de Saint Ours
Patrick de Saint Ours
Philippe Renault

No comments: