Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Trail des Ruthènes, trail running race - Rodez, France


Between 2 stages of the Freeride World Tour, I want back home for 2 resting weeks, but of course my friend Adrien Seguret, trail running killer and event organizor, asked me to come and make the video of the Trail Des Ruthènes which is the biggest trail running race in my home country place.

And yeah... It was hard to woke up at 4.45am to shoot runners ready to start with -10°C during my holydays... Too early, too early...
But once the sun came up, it was so beautiful and started to get warmer.

A beautiful course, switching plateau, cliffs, valleys and single tracks under a big blue sky, really sick!!

Well a good video speaks better than 1000 words!!

Thanks again to Adrien Seguret, Absolu Raid and all volunters of the Trail des Ruthènes!!

 Waiting for runners...

 Vallon de Marcillac view from Saint Jean Le Froid.

Photos: Céline Dumas

No comments: