Saturday, December 18, 2010

Some good news!!

Hey, some news of that super lazy December...
The scar advanced quite well even if it seems we pulled the staples out a little bit too early.
Well, I'm back on trainings, slowly but surely!!
And it's so good to be in pain after a training after more than 20 days full off!!


1 week after surgery.


2 weeks after surgery... yeah we pull the staples too early... :-(


3 weeks after surgery... Getting better!!


Little walk with my bro not far of the house.


I enjoyed my free time to coatch the kids at my kayak club in Rodez.


I can't practice but I was able to watch sport!!


Snow downtown Rodez...


1st XC MTBiking session since a month, with the snow...


I was yesterday at the 2010 price giving ceremony of the Sport and Olympic Local Comity where I recieved an awesome price!! ;-)
But it's always good and pleasant to recieve something!!

Well I go back to train!!!

No comments: