Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A cold Dourbie please!!

On Sunday Nov. 21st, I went to the Dourbie river with Pyrenean buddies Fabrice Poueyto, Fred Dumont, Thomas Tabaran and Max Mitaut.
There was a little water level on the Dourbie river but it's still good to paddle there!!
However, it was so cold...


The Dourbie valley with late Autumn colors, I took the same photo on Nov. 1st. at the same place... Check out the difference!!


Oooootch sooooo cold!!


A little boof in the middle of the upper upper Dourbie...


...And biiiiiiiiim, stucked down!!!
At that moment I broke the foot plate in my kayak on that shitty boof... Yep and I didn't had the best line for sure!!
And of course I paddled the last 3 hours without that foot plate!!
It's the game!!


Here the result, it's sooo good the plate broke and not my ankles!!!!!!!
Thanks FLUID kayaks!!


Fabrice "Fafa" Poueyto on the upper upper Dourbie.


Myself still on the upper upper Dourbie.


Fred Dumont and Thomas Tabaran in the eddy.

It was my last decent on 2010 because of my surgery on my collarbone the next week.
Thanks buddies!!!

No comments: