Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sandiline Europe promo tour


Emily Jackson in Thun

Hello, here some news!!!

I joined Femke and Elisa from sandiline in Thun where we started our European promo tour.
After a cold week in Thun, Switzerland, where took place the freestyle worlds we're on the road to Seu de Urgell place of the slalom worlds.
After that we'll go the KanuMesse, one of the famous kayak meeting in the world, with a little detour in Slovenia to take all the Sandiline stand.
Next, I'll go back in France for a week and I'll go in Austria for the extrem kayak worlds where I compet.

Waouw this mouth will be so so so fast, no time to do nothing...


Don't worry, we also enjoyed the rivers of Swithzerland!!


Alex "Jakette" Besseau in Thun

what can I say about these freestyle Worlds?? it was huge and super huge for all, on and out of the water!!
Congratz to Simon Hirter for all this good organisation!!

We can see some of my photos of Thun on kayaksession.com and of course on sandiline.com

No comments: